View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012, 11:09 PM   #65
fano
here and there

Oddometer: 641
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanook View Post
Just got word from kelli at AS racing that my suspension is done and on its way back to me right on time. I should have it Friday and be ready to test it out on Sunday. Plus I'm on vacation the following week and plan on riding as much as I can. I must say how impressed I am with the customer service with AS. Last Friday while at work my iPhone indicated to me of a new email, when I checked I had two emails. One from ups tracking stating my package had been delivered and the other was from Paul saying he just received my suspension and would have it done by Tuesday.
Now the fun begins. Our local desert series is pretty much over for me. The rest of the races before V2R don't interest me so now it's just prep for August. My list of items I need grows every day. My biggest expense will be bibs and tires and then chain, sprockets, and chain sliders, and I also need a new helmet. My current one is DOT but not Snell. Luckily I have picked up a couple new supporters and will be getting a new helmet from Oneal and extra filters from Twin Air. My bibs will be coming from MX1 West but they have been on back order for months now. Everything else I will get from Wrights motorcycle here in Utah and Rocky Mountain ATV.
I'll also need to get the chase vehicle prepped. I plan on using my Cherokee so I'll need to get a rack for the top for spares and I'm going to put in a new fuel pump, I think mine is starting to get weak. Other wise it should be a solid ride and the a/c is cold for my chase crew. Wusses ;-) Fano's main concern, " the a/c works right?" I'd better get him a plug in massager for the seat also.
Covered, I already have one of those. Hopefully your charging system can handle that.

05 KTM 450 MXC , 01 Triumph Tiger 955i
04 KTM 950 ADV , 00 Husaberg 501FE
04 GasGas TXT300 PRO , 70 Jawa 250
fano is online now   Reply With Quote