View Single Post
Old 05-31-2012, 04:51 PM   #147
roc104
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 291
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bike Nomad View Post
Thank you Ged and your other contributors for this entertaining thread. I am greatly enjoying it except for two things. Firstly, once again I am exposed to a picture of a mangled Ged ankle. I thought that was finally behind me by now. Iím seeing it so often I might as well give in and make that my desktop background. Secondly, I was somewhat disappointed by seeing a decent quality head and shoulders shot of bobzilla. He is one of my favorite posters on the 690 thread. Somehow between his posts and his avatar pic I had concocted a vision that somewhere out in the Great Basin there was a hard charging, riding hell for leather dude that looked like the imminently homicidal spawn of Charles Manson and Hellboy , pausing from his riding only long enough to occasionally scan through the posts in the 690 thread and dispense succinct pearls of mechanical wisdom, like the oracle of handiness. Now I find out that he is a pleasant looking fellow, is probably someoneís favorite uncle, and can actually take the time to write multi-paragraph posts. Ged, I guess you just bring out the best in people.

I'm looking forward to the rest of the tale.
He can't speel for shit though, so that is still pretty accurate

This is starting to look like a maintenance report...not a ride report. I will try to throw in some pictures of the terrain we had between breakdowns. We actually do some riding, I swear.
roc104 is offline   Reply With Quote