View Single Post
Old 05-31-2012, 10:00 PM   #650
asrvivor
Rabies Cure ????

Oddometer: 1,877
Too difficult

Yous guys and gals are making plans that involve thinking!!! Out@&$)(;:/

Just show up at my place at 6pm Tuesday and we will find a killer ride to ? Oh where r we going? Enterprise!!! Like captain Kirk we will blaze a trail thru the final frontier! Lol. As many as can go Tuesday will find the most amazing riding from boring, or not? If you need an address pm me and I'll respond with a completely inaccurate location. Here in cabo they don't have addresses just names of people. I like that. Meet at ass rivers house and ride like the wind from there. Like a fart! Squeeze and apply pressure and follow the stink! Just don't be the sweeper!!! I'll be in panama tomorrow and playing with pilot whales! If you know what I mean!!!!! And I think most of you do! Lol.

On a serious note though. The meet up at my place is around 6pm Tuesday evening and from there we ride over the mtn. Find a nice free camping spot and finish the ride to hells canyon wed morning. All are welcome and will not be dissapointed! Upon arrival we will unload and take a scenic tour of the most amazing road in Oregon!! Camp creek road! Ask anyone from this gathering and you will get the same response, "amazing"! We will come back set up our camp and discuss what went wrong. Lol. Just ask Jungleman. He can tell you!!!!

That's that ! Pm for address and let us know your coming and we will wait till everyone arrives. Then we barrel over the mtn like a group of Harley riders! I mean cops are scared of Harley gangs right? So warp speed!!!!!!!!!!

Hope to see as many as can go. If you can make Tuesday your jettison day please come. It begins then for those who can make it. You will not be disappointed, gaur entered!

Just cause I'm wrong, don't make you right / Needtobreathe
Our OBDR Trip http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=712724
Our UTBDR Trip http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=816500
asrvivor is offline   Reply With Quote