View Single Post
Old 06-02-2012, 10:07 PM   #60
Cornbread82 OP
Sir Crash A Lot!

Oddometer: 379
Hey all, well I would like to be updating more on the thread but I am back overseas for about another month and not able to do as much as I would like to be getting ready for the race.

First let me say good luck to all that are racing in the 500 this weekend! Wish that I could have been down to help out some but work seems to get in the way of life all the time!!!

We did get a package from one of our sponsors Highway Dirtbikes!! Paul sent us some great hand guards, top clamp and switches for the bike. Thanks Paul you know how to make some great stuff!! (pics to follow)

We did pickup another sponsor, AboutMeTee.com They are a T shirt company that is just starting out and is going to donate $1 dollar for every T shirt sold off of their site. Thank you for your support Dorian!!!

The team is getting together the first part of Aug. to do a pre ride in Baja, should be good fun. This will also be the first time that some of us will meet. Kinda funny that we are so far into this and we have never talked face to face.

Well just thought I would give a bit of an update on what was going on with the team, and take the opportunity to thank all of you that have been to the site getting T shirts and donating to the Wounded Warriors on the site.

Brett
Cornbread82 is offline   Reply With Quote