View Single Post
Old 06-07-2012, 04:52 PM   #63
andrewgore OP
Team MGH

Oddometer: 3,124
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
Nice, glad it's working out for you. If you're looking for something different to what I'm doing, let me know. I can try different things on the shim software so you aren't just following me or guessing.

The shock's pretty easy for a shock. I actually prefer it to doing forks, there's less mess and there's only one of them. I just use air from an MTB shock pump, have never felt the need to change to N2.

Lookin' forward to some video.
I'll dig into the shock. I should mention that I've been using the Shim Restackor Pro for awhile now. I woulda had no clue on what I was doing otherwise. My plan was to toy with things a bit this season, and if I couldn't get close to a "better" feeling bike, I'd spring the money for having someone tune it. I guess if anything I'm just avoiding dropping 200$ on a pile of various shims. Really wish there were an industrial supplier for these things.

Now it's unfortunately time to clean the house. Between me working excessive OT and my wife in nursing school and our dogs 2nd summer coat going mad, the house is a wreck. A few Stella's shall make this slightly more enjoyable.

Andrew
andrewgore is online now   Reply With Quote