View Single Post
Old 06-08-2012, 09:49 PM   #33
Aarrff OP
Gravel Grinder

Oddometer: 1,625
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveb126 View Post
Great thread, this is the stuff that sucks so bad I spend hours looking at it.
Those roads look Aarrffly familiar. Still have family in Tazewell County,VA and "Momanem" were born in McDowell County WV in a coal town named Pageton, just down the road from Welch.
Thanks for posting, its ride reports like yours that inspired me to start a thread too.
Good deal. I have been prowling around in these mountains since I was a kid back in the late 1950's and early 60's on dirt bikes and there has never been a way to share this stuff with people like this site. Baldy sure has a good one here and I hope we can always keep it! I love to read the other threads of inmates and I am hoping to spend more time traveling in the western states and I'll throw in a thread under "ride reports' when I head out that way again. Thanks Steve!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevBill View Post
.. always enjoy your posts .. good stuff this .. thanks for sharing and I look forward to more ..

Ride Blessed ..
Hey bud! I see you been active some in the NCTOR. Thanks for checking in on me and it makes me feel good to know that others enjoy my Aarrffin around! You ride Blessed as well my friend!

R1200GSA, R 80 RT ( adv project )
Honda XR 70 R
Aarrff is offline   Reply With Quote