Iím going this weekend, and hope to have a few join.
HoCat is what Iím thinking, despite the mud that will definitely prevent any triple digit runs. I just hope my Wee doesnít decide to take an abrupt nap like the last time I had a large audience. J
MarshTiger, are you able to make it this weekend? Iíd really like to find out where my gpx file is in error on the Northeast side of Walterboro.
Iím thinking of start between 10 and 11 AM, and whichever day has less rain in the forecast.
Bart, any chance of getting a ride on that XR? Hey, Iíll even let you ride the Wee through the slick mud J
Last minute changes to these rides go out to an email group. If you're interested, just PM me your email or call me.