View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 06:51 PM   #39
StolenFant OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 238
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWrench View Post
Clint and group, count me in for a (preferably) early saturday start. I'll be treking back up to the Abbeville area at some point saturday to camp overnight at Cedar Springs or Parsons Mtn OHV trail for a early sunday ride through both. Then return to Charleston via undecided route. Will try to remember some of the route we took a few weeks ago after branching off the HO CAT. No fixed schedule means no hurry but I'd like to set up camp in the light if possible. Any are welcome to ride along at any point. Please add me to the e-mail list kenmkingataoldotcom

God bless and best regards, Ken King
Darn, I had it all figured out... full day of muddin' Saturday and get home early for a wash off and early start Sunday on the Honey-do list... Unfotunately, Ken's waiving the idea of riding Parsons Mtn OHV trail, and I REALLY want to do that. Camille's even given me a kitchen pass since I drove her dad all up and down Blue Ridge Parkway last weekend. OK, if I can get out of office early enough tomorrow to do some quick packing, I'll go to Parsons Mtn with you Saturday. Marsh Tiger's doing Ho-Cat. Ken, and anyone interested, let's meet MarshTiger along Ho-Cat, ride that and a lot of Meow before breaking off and bee-lining to a camp site? We can work out the details in the Email Group so anyone who wants to join can keep in touch right up to our depart time.
I'll email the group now. MarshTiger, I'll try to get a gpx of the route we take to HoCat so you can figure best meet up spot.
Clint

PM me SAP w/ email if you want to be added to that list.
StolenFant is online now   Reply With Quote