View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 08:45 PM   #248
motoged OP
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 906
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gros Buck View Post
All that time I thought that you were the bugger and they were the nice guys. Goshhhh ... Pretty hard to realize I was that wrong all along and that your were actualy the nice guy going through a trouble-maker training camp.

I repeat myself. Your arms are not long enough for that ...

Oh by the way. If you want to send missiles after me, make sure first they manage ground effects. Above my shoulder is only three feet above the ground. If you can manage the height of a target like me, the width is a non-issue ...

Ironies aside, this is one of the top ten ride report I've seen so far on ADVRider. This report "wrap-up" was on or two notches above the rest.

Paul Jr

Paul,
You have a seat at the fire with us here....just watch out for well-meaning individuals who might offer you a small boulder..... Bob has a two-legged chair with four legs he might part with once he sells a kidney and buys a Kermit chair....the Mercedes Benz of camp chairs.

This group worked well together and it was a treat to ride with them.

They took me through a large area that I had never ridden before...and sowed the seed for a few rides to come. My local gang is already pressuring me to do much of the same route the same time next year with a half dozen of them....maybe ?!

What IS important to me is inviting this gang of Bob's miscreants up to Kamloops next July for a week or so of my favourite BC riding...to return the favour and keep some of that friendship nourished.

Thanks for your comments....glad you have enjoyed the ride

See you around the fire

Baja '05 , Baja 06/07 , Baja 08/09 , BC Alpine Single Track

motoged is offline   Reply With Quote