View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 09:04 AM   #17
Lycan1 OP
Grizzly herder

Oddometer: 760
Quote:
Originally Posted by payner View Post
Excellent report writing Lee! It really captures the trip.

Thanks to the boys for being cool with my chain/sprocket replacement... something that should have been completely unnecessary had I managed to prepare better/notice the state of my chain before leaving. This was however, indicative of the group dynamics as the entire trip just seemed to flow with no real friction despite camping, eating, riding and putting up with each of our idiosyncrasies for almost 14 days. A great group of guys it was
That's what Adventure riding is all about. We didn't once have to fix a flat on any of the bikes the whole trip, so I think we got off lucky. I agree about the group dynamics, and Pawel (Paul) said as much yesterday at work to. He really enjoyed riding with the two of you (and myself as well, I assume ). Even the difference in the type of Riding that he prefered was no big deal as I knew ahead of time that he could not stay the whole time in Moab due to a prior engagement in Salt Lake.

I am just sorry that I didn't pay more attention in English classes in high school, thinking that "when am I going to use this stuff". It might have helped my writing and especially my grammer and punctuation skills. Thank goodness for spell-check!

I am thinking the report is going to become much more "picture heavy" now that it shifts to MOAB. Videos will take some time but hopefully I can get at least one processed on the weekend.

Lycan1 screwed with this post 06-15-2012 at 09:10 AM
Lycan1 is offline   Reply With Quote