View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 05:07 PM   #77
Two Moto Kiwis OP
Homeless Somewhere

Oddometer: 3,499
Prudhoe Bay Back To Galbraith Lake

We left Deadhorse and headed back to camp at Galbraith Lake 140 miles away, we had tea and a shot of energy drink prior to leaving to aid with warmth and sharpness and believe me it was needed, the wind had increased to what turned out to be about 60 mph as when we headed up the Brooks range with the then tailwind I was doing 55 mph on my speedo and the leaves were overtaking me ... we need a bigger engine bro!!

Chiwi and Hobbit having a break

Local Caribou running away from me .. shouldn't have taken my helmet off.

This dude kept riding beside me, although every time I saw him up beside me I gassed it and held him at bay, sneaky !!, he never took the challenge to overtake which is kinda cool cos that means my situation might have been slightly different.

Then came the takeover bid from the female biker ... time is around 9.00 pm thus the shadows, not sure if she is riding relaxed or just totally shagged after the big side wind.

On arriving back at camp at 11.00 pm we were greeted with fine ish weather which was nice, we were both pretty shagged but very happy with having such a great day and Deadhorse and Pruhdoe Bay.

I would have to say the Sargent seats saved our bums and are well well worth having so a huge thank you to Sargent for sponsoring the seats.
....Where The Hell Are We .. Spot Us
Two Moto Kiwis is offline   Reply With Quote