View Single Post
Old 06-16-2012, 05:37 PM   #36
Lycan1 OP
Grizzly herder

Oddometer: 784
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motard_Menace View Post
Excellent report, I read the entire thread and wanted say you have a nice easy way about your story telling. Sincere sympathy for you and your family on your sisters death. GodSpeed to her as she moves to a better place...........
Thank you, sincerely! I tell it like I think it and it is all off the cuff, and as I go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droptop50 View Post
Awesome report!

I wish you and your Family peace in this difficult time. Props to you for not turning around and hightailing it home.

I think if I lost either of my children or one of my siblings that I might have to go for a ride.... for a long time.

Keep it up man!

Oh yeah...
Believe me if it had been under different circumstances I would have dropped everything and headed home. This was so sudden and unexpected, and by the time I heard, there was nothing I could do but make sure I was there for the funeral and I was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gale B.T. View Post
Truly wonderful/awesome pics and ride report. Glad you 4 Canucks had a great time.

Lee, we feel your pain in the loss of your loved one.YOu and your family will be given the energy/ blessings to move on.

It was a true Canuck/Calgary rider , Mr. Canoehead , that stepped up and offered us a place to bed down while my daughter and the staff at Foothills fought to save her life. I feel Mr.Canoehead help save her life along with several other riders that also offered all their facilities to us.

Looking forward to the remainder of your RR,
gale
True character is defined in how we treat another being in a time of need. Our compassion is what sets us apart.

Thank you for your kind words.