View Single Post
Old 06-17-2012, 06:10 AM   #41
danedg
Horizontally Opposed

Oddometer: 6,274
I remember when you sold me jugs and slugs.
I don't remember you having a piss pot attitude about the transaction... like this guy.

Quote- YOU ARE LOOKING AT WHAT I THINK IS R50 ,R60 OR R69 CYLINDERS. NO BROKEN FINS. LOOK VERY THICK, MOST LIKLY STD BORE.. I HAVE OTHER EARLY BMW PARTS FROM THIS ENGINE SO SEE MY OTHER AUCTIONS. NO BUY IT NOW .. LOOK AT PICS , NO RESERVE , NO RETURNS. I WILL COMBINE SHIPPING WHEN POSSIBLE.

ALL SALES ARE FINAL NO RETURNS SO KNOW WHAT YOU ARE BIDDING ON AND ASK QUESTIONS. I CAN'T SPEND MY MONEY TO SHIP PARTS ALL OVER THE WORLD FOR INSPECTION , THAT IS WHAT THE PICTURES ARE FOR SO LOOK AT THEM AND READ THE ENTIRE DESCRIPTION BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS !! IF YOU HAVE A "SHOW BIKE" DON'T BUY USED PARTS BECAUSE THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS AND NO RETURNS !! IF YOU ARE A WHINER OR A CRY BABY IN GENERAL, DO NOT BID. OVER SEAS BIDDERS ARE WELCOME BUT IF A ITEM COST OVER $150 IT MUST SHIP UPS OR YOU MUST HAVE A US ADDERSS. SHIPPING COST FOR OVER SEAS SHIPPING IS GETING VERY HIGH SO REMEMBER THIS WHEN BIDDING. IF IT IS A LARGE OR HEAVY ITEM IT WILL BE MORE EXPENSIVE. I AM NOT GOING TO ARGUE AND HAGGLE ABOUT SHIPPING COST
danedg is online now   Reply With Quote