View Single Post
Old 06-17-2012, 10:53 PM   #95
Two Moto Kiwis OP
Homeless Somewhere

Oddometer: 3,668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Falcon View Post
Cool azz ride report. Sorry you lost your ipad, that would slack ya off alright. Had a wee laugh seeing the Ozzies on KLR's vrs Kiwis on DR's....some sort of strange trans tasman dual sport forces at work there

subsceribed
Heya bro, yeah some funny stuff goes on eh, talking DR/KLR is like talking Religion and Politics and seems to be the quickest way to start a pub scrap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BELSTAFF View Post
Just so you know, Mozzies are actually part of the unmanned Canadian air force, look closely, you'll see the landing lamps
...with the size of them we think they are manned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padmei View Post
For fricks sake at least buy yourself another beanie with some taste while you're over there... Mastertrade? Bloody tight dutchman
Padders .. mate it is the best beanie I have ever had, I might cross out Mastertrade and write Klim on it just for you

Still keeps my Swede warm in the Alaskan chill/wind chill.

In Denali National Park for another day before hitting the Denali Highway to D2D so will post p some pretty groovy bear pics etc.

Sara, looking forward to meeting you and Daniel, Thursday take-off eh!!! go girl and keep the rubber bits down.
....Where The Hell Are We .. Spot Us
Two Moto Kiwis is offline   Reply With Quote