View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012, 12:26 PM   #63
Matt 82 OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 193
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwakbiker View Post
Good stuff, nice abseil. Was up in scotland in april on my ZX9R visiting aberdeen.....it was wetBack up again later this month to do the 3 peaks challenge with work so no bike this time. Kicking off from Nevis and then south all the way in 24hr's...fingers crossed

If you need any test tips drop me a PM as also a qualified DAS instructor
Hope you get better weather this time. It was nice today (hence the photos shortly) but it's been pretty bad of late. Which is nothing new of course.

Thanks for your offer there, I will keep it in mind. Good luck with your 3 Peaks Challenge! Feel free to share some of your photos when you finish btw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fraser2312 View Post
Hey Matt,

Great photos, I ride these roads too, it doesn't matter how many pictures you take you never get bored of the views! I'm from Falkirk also, I'll keep an eye out for you . G-luck with you test.
Falkirk is far from perfect but it is handy for access to some amazing roads. Thanks man. Looking at start of July for my test. CBT runs out on the20th so I need to pass 1st time or I'll have to sit that again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckychucky View Post
I met a Scottish guy under the St Louis Missouri Arch, gave him a tour around SE Missouri. Forgot his name. Any one know a Lourdis? I like your pics too. I too hate litter and erosion caused by mineral and logging companies. They don't understand the drinking water quality is degrading fast. They get it. Just rather get drunk and forget it.
His name is Lourdis? There won't be many of them around here.

You don't see much pollution from companies here, certainly not out of the big cities anyway. Maybe they just got good at hiding it. It's worse when it's by ordinary people. They can't even claim that the money made them do it.

My Flickr
Matt 82 is offline   Reply With Quote