View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012, 09:25 PM   #98
Two Moto Kiwis OP
Homeless Somewhere

Oddometer: 3,467
Denali Local Stuff Relax Day

Today June 18th was a relax day, we went to the Visitors centre and watched a vid of Denali National Park, this was o u t s t a n d i n g to say the least.

After that we went to the Dog Sled set up which was well cool, a live demo was done and everybody clapped or they were trying to smack the mozzies....not sure.

On conclusion of that we headed in the roaring metropolis of Denail township to get some food for the trip we had planned to Savage River, I thought Ellen was very optimistic with her time schedule and it turned out that I was very right ... although she wouldn’t admit it.

This changed the game plan somewhat since we missed our bus so we walked up to a very flash Hotel, we went in and checked out the view which was pretty good.

A large Viaduct that could be seen from up there

Ellen was totally amazed by the Hotel so bein a romantic kinda guy I thought what the hell we have been doing it hard so I took her back for another walk passed the hotel... she is one lucky gal.

From there we walked back to the camp and got stuck into tea, nice relaxing day with a few exercise km’s under the belt to keep a reasonable level of fitness.

Padders ... this hat good enough?

Tomorrow we set off to Denali Highway and beyond... more then, chur dudes and dudesses.
....Where The Hell Are We .. Spot Us
Two Moto Kiwis is offline   Reply With Quote