View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 04:55 PM   #11
8trackmind OP
Housebroken Jackalope

Oddometer: 316
Quote:
Originally Posted by espacef1fan View Post
I've ridden 232 once, it was AWESOME!( compared the the crap roads immediate to Clarksville..the paved ones anyways...)
In any case, keep it coming, you are giving me ideas for short trips. Also, I enjoy reading threads I can relate to(local area)
I feel ya on the local road situation. We are on the wrong end of the state.

I'm as local as they come so as promised, here's my "Ghetto Cam" run down 232. And, if you're interested, when you get down to the South end of 232, hang a right on 147 and ride the Ferry. Once you get to the other side head back North and you arrive in Paris, Tn. It's short ride, but you really feel like you're on a major vacation...Must be the water.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigblockbarry View Post
Nice ride.I hit LBL 3 or 4 times a year,my parents have a place a mile from Paris Landing.Next time you are in Murray stop off and eat at the Sirlion Stockade on 641.Great food.I work in Cordova and ride a Wee too.
Ah, so you know about 218 and 232 as well. I have never tied on the feed bag at the 'ol Stockade, but I have had breakfast over at Triollingers a few times...and a fried pie on the way back. Ok dammit, it was two fried pies...but they were small...No really.
All kidding aside, I'll give the stockade a shot next time I'm up there.

Wees are rare around these parts...In fact any two wheeled vehicle WITHOUT a belt drive is rare.

8trackmind screwed with this post 06-20-2012 at 05:05 PM
8trackmind is offline   Reply With Quote