View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 09:59 AM   #74
Matt 82 OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 193
Quote:
Originally Posted by windmills View Post
Hey Matt,
thanks for the photos, its a few years since I was last up in your beautiful country on a bike, but I keep seeing places that make me remember. Great stuff!

Best of luck with your test man, you already have the spirit of a proper biker, hope you get to hop on whatever your dream bike is soon.

Thanks again!
mick
Thanks you. Dream bike would probably be an Africa Twin. Not sure if they're too tall for me though. I'm always on the lookout for one at rest stops to see if I can sling my leg over to see if I will fit. Just missed out yesterday as I saw one heading out of a car park just as I was heading in! So close but yet so far. I'll need to watch for him next time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemovice View Post
very nice

I look at these photos by listening to this music

http://youtu.be/f1VDC7d4Mts
Heh, funnily enough we played that music at my Dad's funeral. If he could look through these photos he'd probably have that track playing too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M1tch View Post
I camped at the site just along from Inveraray. Got there in the evening in pouring rain, but in the morning it was sunshine and that carried on for a week riding around Scotland. The good weather more than makes up for the bad.
Nice. Glad you got the weather. You're spot on about the sunshine making up for the rain as well. A few days every now and then keeps me happy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwakbiker View Post
Lets hope your weather prediction is right
I'm absolutely, 100% confident that I am right! It's rain the next few days but then Monday becomes rain with sunshine. That's a sign that the weather will take a turn for the better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmcg View Post
Great photos and report!

Thanks,

JM.
Thank you very much. Is that McG in your name a remnant of a Scottish heritage?

My Flickr
Matt 82 is offline   Reply With Quote