View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 04:14 PM   #24
espacef1fan
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 663
Quote:
Originally Posted by FJracer View Post
You need to follow me ONE TIME thru Montgomery Co. You will have a new perspective.........and hundreds of miles of great roads to ride! Just between 149 and 13 there's Palmyra(Rd), Shiloh-Canaan, Tarsus, Buck Smith, Budd's Creek, and about 22 others that I can't rattle off the name but know the twists are gnarly. How 'bout Slaydenwood, Woods Hollow, Stone Hollow, Soules Chapel? If you can't live on the edge of a tire there I'd suggest a Closed Road Course Track.
Just sayin' get a Map or get out and actually RIDE some of these areas before giving others the impression you know what's out there. I live 4 Counties from 232 and I ride it 2-3 times a year.

There are good roads, HOWEVER I have also noticed what makes them different than 232 is they have lots of driveways, dirty roads, and intersections, that means its alot less fun...also more houses, I dont like being the asshat ripping past someones house...232 is lots of forest..with small patches of houses.(which I slow down for)

That said, I will look some of those roads up, though..they are close enough to check out this weekend in less than 2 -3 hours

Also, about the track thing, I wish they would open Nashville back up... right now you have to go 3+ hours to get to a motorcycle track:(
espacef1fan is offline   Reply With Quote