View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 05:29 PM   #35
eakins
Butler Maps

Oddometer: 17,192
how did the company come up that name?
to be honest it sounds like an attempt to rip off from royal purple, not something original.

i wish you the best of luck. i'm betting the oil biz is a cut-throat industry.
when you have 10w-40 i'll give it a go!!!
i run that weight in both of my bikes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aiMhi View Post
AimHi Performance Enduro Products is excited to offer you a high quality Full Synthetic Motorcycle Oil for 4-stroke thumper and V-Twin's at a factory direct price. This came about with myself and some other ADV riders winning some from the manufacturer – Royal Mfg. We liked it so much we wanted to buy some but could not, until now…. The price is $73.99 for a case of (12) quarts of Royal Monarch Motorcycle Super Syn 15W-50 shipped to your doorstep directly from the manufacturer. This is an exceptional vlaue and ground shipping is included so stock up or split a case with your buddy.

How do we do it? It is simple; there is no middle-man or wholesaler involved in the process it is straight from the manufacturer. Additional discounts are the result of the product being manufactured by a family owned, independent U.S.A. Company.
Additional incentive - We pledge between 5% to 10% (volume based) to COHVCO & Trail Preservation Alliance. These non-profit organizations fight to keep trails open for all OHV users, please support them

Who is Royal Manufacturing Company? Royal Mfg. Co. with affiliates Troco Oil and Wright Oil has been a compounder, blender, packager and marketer of high quality lubricants and greases since 1914. The Royal Oklahoma facility, Troco Oil is resting on 18 acres with manufacturing and warehousing space of 186,000 sq. ft. and office space of 6,000 sq. ft. Annually Royal's modern lubricant plant manufactures over 40 million gallons of oil products, mostly for wholesale purposes. You might be using it already!

If you are interest in larger quantities such as case pallets or 55 gallon drums we can supply those as well at similar discounted pricing. If you want to just try it out we can also send some quarts of oil - just contact me directly for details on that.
Thanks for the interest!

For more information, ordering and product data sheets visit www.aimhi-enduro.com/oil.html

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=598717
Cycle World Adventure Rally:
http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=956350
eakins is offline   Reply With Quote