View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 01:11 AM   #1
JaxObsessed OP
RushMoran....... :D

Oddometer: 12,114
Talking Jax' mediocre photo thread, a general waste of time.

Jax' (Jack's) mediocre moto/photo thread, a general waste of time.

Greetings all. I'm Jack. Welcome to my thread.

I'm not a good photographer by any means, but I am prolific!!! This boy knows how to push a button!! I don't write particularly well either, so form no expectations in that arena!!

Jaxwife: Do you really need another photo of your motorcycle?
Jax: What do you think? You are the one who called me obsessed.

In about .5 hours, I am beginning a 7500 mile ride. This part should be in ride reports, but the Western North American Continental Divide has been done definitively by Col. Cannonshot and others..... Soooooo I'll just use this ride to bust out this mediocre thread!!

H14's Continental Divide Ride report..... SOME GREAT STUFF HERE!> From a friend who rode the Divide with me.

The CDR ride report starts on page 11 post 155.

I am one of the luckiest human beings who ever lived!

The machine of choice for the ride:

"Stuff I Like" Begins page 33 post 490

Hope you enjoy this stuff as much as I do!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have had so much fun riding and posting photos on ADV that it has become a large portion of what I do to have fun. Here are some other threads I started. Mt Saint Helens Low Country SC and Michaux Pennsylvania State Forest

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JaxObsessed screwed with this post 07-08-2013 at 03:43 PM
JaxObsessed is offline   Reply With Quote