View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 06:09 AM   #3
johmarq OP
RottenMongrelBastard
 
johmarq's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2007
Location: Australia
Oddometer: 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by PFFOG View Post
First think I would do is disconnect the wire going to the kill switch AT the cdi unit plug. Could be as simple as a shorted switch.

Then check all connections and grounds, anything sitting for 30 years probably has some corrosion.
Yep, I did that, the switch is good.
also have checked, cleaned and re plugged the wiring.
I will be testing the wiring with a meter tomorrow

Just don't get why I get a spark when pressing the kill switch
__________________
I have opinions of my own --strong opinions-- but I don't always agree with them. George W Bush
Rotten Mongrel Bastard.
johmarq is offline   Reply With Quote