View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 11:33 AM   #5
grndzr0
its Ground Zero

Oddometer: 598
It looks like any other rally fairing, I don't think it looks bad. It looks like a rally bike. There are plenty of other mods people have done that make the bike wayyyy uglier in my opinion. Not that this is ugly.

I looks pretty well finished off and cleaned up for a beak removal, much cleaner than many of them.

No prices are posted on the thread, just introducing a new product specific to our bikes, I don't see any problems with it being here. One less forum to go look through to try and find new shiny stuff that I can look at.

After going to his website and checking the price, I looks like it is pretty comparable to replacing the factory stuff after a crash, plus getting the benefit of a new look.

Some tips for the OP. Get some better Pictures, your are really low quality, and I dont think it is doing your product justice. Also, What does the dash area look like? Is there a place to mount a GPS, rally book, phone, etc?

I have seen quite a few people on here asking for some aftermarket plastics, and this is one solutions.

Granted it would be nicer if there was a low cost alternative from somebody like acrebis or the like.

Ryan