View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 01:42 PM   #171
Randy
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,318
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loutre View Post
maybe when he hit the starter the whole thing blew up
Well, since there hasn't been any updates in over 2 months, I'd have to guess that he hit the starter and nothing happened. I have a feeling that with all the doubters, and all the effort and money he sunk into it, if it was anything other than "cool looking", he would have been showing them all just how wrong they were. Hell, if it were me and I DIDN'T have doubters I'd still want to be showing that thing off. I mean before and after pics would be awesome! Of course some real riding pics showing what the thing can really do would really make for a cool ashes to treasure story.

A bit disappointed myself. I like seeing a guy come out on top when he steps out and takes a risk.

I guess he's just hoping this thread will go away so he doesn't have to eat crow after all the trash talk and bravado.
"some might call it a 'midlife crisis', I prefer to call it a renaissance of thought and action"... "Life is too short to do anything other than that about which you are absolutely passionate."..."Adventure is a frame of mind, set upon by action, not defined by equipment."..."It all boils down to your ability to say "SCREW IT" and really mean it"....Randy
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote