Please check out my list of Airhead parts. All of it is good usable parts. I don't sell junk and I don't like people being mad at me! OTOH, I've included BMW part numbers where possible and I would suggest that you check my photos and an on line parts directory to make sure that you're buying what you need.
Please contact me at: email@example.com
I'll check back here but I'll be sure
to get your message at my mailbox!
1) Lightened Flywheel from my R90/6 Functions perfectly. - $75
2) Near new EZ Clutch and BMW near new clutch cable for “S” bars. - $100 SOLD
3) /6 Airbox, Soda blasted and clean $25
4) Pair of Brembo Calipers Ready for rebuild $40
5) Corbin RS/RT seat. Good condition but ready for a recover. - $50
6) BMW RS/RT seat and surround with a good Motosport badge, solid pan, no hinges - $100
7) Airhead Connecting Rods in good condition 40.00
8) Pair of Airhead Thrust Washers. #11111256976 - $25 for the pair
9) 15mm Master Cyl Rebuild kit #32722302372 - $50.00
10) 2 sets of Nikasil Piston Rings #11251337399 - $100
11) One /5 Hub Cap. Not perfect but really nice! $25
12) One rectangular Valve Cover. Usual scrapes. Soda blasted and ready for sanding and paint. $30
13) Pair of rectangular valve covers. The usual scrapes but no major damage and they'll clean up well. $60 (These are currently selling for $116 each new!) SOLD PP
14) Rear Wheel Spacer to fit a wide tire. #36312301737 - $11.00
15) One lid seal for BMW Touring bags. New in Package. #46542300016 - Free with a purchase
16) RT Fairing mount. Soda Blasted clean and straight. $35.00
17) RS/RT lower fairing louvered panel. Brand new in plastic. - $25 SOLD PP
18) /5 Gas Cap in good condition. Kept it when I sold my /5 - $50
19) /6 Swing Arm with smooth working Driveshaft $75
20) 8 pcs Rebuildable Airhead Petcocks. Valves, fuel nipples, fuel line crossovers, etc. $50
21) One 21 pc lot of Heyco/BMW tools. All used but no crap. Have em replated for your Resto or just use em. $50
22) Farley Side Stand. This one is almost new! A few scrapes on the tip. $100
23) Shoei RF 1000. Size XL Metailc Silver/Gray. Only worn for two hours. Clean inside and out. Not a scratch on it. Includes a quick release buckle that readily removable. $150.00
24) One NOS BMW 336 Cam
. Purchased in 2008 but never used. This cam predates Chinese manufacture, so don't worry about this thing flaking. This ones fron Germany! It comes with or without the DR timing gear in the photos and Fits all 1979 to 1995 engines. $150
Modified R100RS frame.
This would make make the ultimate frame for an Airhead Cafe Racer, a very kool Scrambler or race bike. A straight, undamaged frame was gusseted to improve strength and handling and the engine was raised in the frame by flipping the front mount and installing the rear mount thru-frame. Steering lock was removed, a /6 style horn mount was added. Etc. These were popular and proven mods during the Airhead era and have also been proven on my road bike. This frame was going to be the base for my next build but the adoption of my Grandson. has changed my plans. This frame was Soda blasted clean and is currently painted gloss black and is ready to ship with clean title. $350 + Ground Shipping or best offer.
See t here:http://s177.photobucket.com/albums/w...Frame%20Build/
Modified 1976 R90/6 Frame:
This frame doesn't have the level of mods that the above R100 frame has but both the frame and the sub-frame have been gusseted and strengthened for improved handling and longevity. The engine is NOT raised but the head area has been stiffened as has the swing arm area, etc. The center stand mounts were repaired using SS inserts and are better than new. This frame does not have side braces but is otherwise identical to what you'll see through the link and is ready for paint.. All of the work on these frames was done by a master bike builder and this one is identical to the frame thats under my personal 1976 /6 R100 custom. If you want a twin shock bike that can tour with a heavy load and handle the curves, this is just the ticket! Ready to ship with a clean title. $250 + Shipping.
See it here: http://s177.photobucket.com/albums/w...ECIAL%20FRAME/
Heres my bike: http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w...EB82010048.jpg
If you are interested in trading, I'm looking for a LWB /5 or /6 seat in good to V-good condition or a “no rust” /6 seat pan with hinges and pin. I'm also looking for a twin shock trailer hitch, trailer, or a set of /6 wire wheels or wheel hubs in good condition.
Thanks for looking!