ESA and ASC for 800 too. Summary.
Overview of new technical features:
• Increased output and torque in the F 700 GS as compared to predecessor model: 55 kW (75 hp) at 7,300 rpm (F 650 GS: 52 kW [71 hp] at 7,000 rpm).
• The latest generation of BMW Motorrad two-channel ABS as standard.
• Double disc brake system at front - now also for F 700 GS.
• Automatic Stability Control ASC (ex works option).
• Electronic Suspension Adjustment ESA (ex works option).
• Rear spring mount can be adjusted via optimised handwheel.
• Newly designed body features in a more dynamic, masculine look.
• New paint finishes for the F 700 GS:
Red apple metallic, Ostra grey metallic matt and Glacier silver metallic.
• New paint finishes for the F 800 GS:
Kalamata metallic matt, Cordoba blue and Alpine white 3.
• New handlebar switch units and brake fluid containers, front.
• New handlebar clamp for F 700 GS.
• Cockpit with new dial faces for speedometer and engine speed display and an extended range of information.
• New windshield for F 700 GS.
• Smoke grey turn indicators and smoke grey LED rear light glass covering.
• Lowered suspension for F 800 GS (ex works option/special accessory).
• Power reduction to 35 kW (48 hp) (ex works option).
• Engine map adjustment for regular fuel (RON 91) (ex works option).
• Comfort seat now available as an ex works option too.
• Case carrier for Vario case now also available as an ex works option.
• New centre stand as ex works option.
• Comfort package: on-board computer, heated grips, case holder, centre stand (ex works option).
• Safety package for F 800 GS: ASC and ESA (ex works option).
• Safety package for F 700 GS: ASC, ESA, RDC (ex works option).
• LED auxiliary headlight for F 800 GS (special accessory).
• Enduro footrests, wide (special accessory).
Trev - KTM 990 Adventure R / KTM 990 SMT / Honda CRF450X / 93 CBR 900 RR / KTM 450 XC ATV