View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 10:53 AM   #137
Redbean
Inanely Adventurous

Oddometer: 6,526
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk Medicine View Post
Hi guys,

Please check out my list of Airhead parts. All of it is good usable parts. I don't sell junk and I don't like people being mad at me! OTOH, I've included BMW part numbers where possible and I would suggest that you check my photos and an on line parts directory to make sure that you're buying what you need.

Please contact me at: mymindsok@yahoo.com I'll check back here but I'll be sure to get your message at my mailbox!

1) Lightened Flywheel from an R90/6 Functions perfectly. - $100

2) Near new EZ Clutch and BMW near new clutch cable for “S” bars. - $100

3) /6 Airbox, Soda blasted and clean $25

4) Pair of Brembo Calipers Ready for rebuild $40

5) Corbin RS/RT seat. Good condition but ready for a recover. - $50

6) BMW RS/RT seat and surround with a good Motosport badge, solid pan, no hinges - $100

7) Airhead Connecting Rods in good condition 40.00

8) Pair of Airhead Thrust Washers. #11111256976 - $25 for the pair
Double Row Timing Chain

9) 14mm Master Cyl Rebuild kit #32722302372 - $50.00

10) 2 sets of Nikasil Piston Rings #11251337399 - $100

11) One /5 Hub Cap. Not perfect but really nice! $25

12) One rectangular Valve Cover. Usual scrapes. Soda blasted and ready for sanding and paint. $30

13) Pair of rectangular valve covers. The usual scrapes but no major damage and they'll clean up well. $60 (These are currently selling for $116 each new!)

14) Rear Wheel Spacer to fit a wide tire. #36312301737 - $11.00

15) One lid seal for BMW Touring bags. New in Package. #46542300016 - Free with a purchase

16) RT Fairing mount. Soda Blasted clean and straight. $35.00

17) RS/RT lower fairing louvered panel. Brand new in plastic. $25

18) Shoei RF 1000. Size XL Metailc Silver/Gray. Only worn for two hours. Clean inside and out. Not a scratch on it. Includes a quick release buckle that readily removable. $150.00

http://s177.photobucket.com/albums/w...0SALE%20STUFF/

Also!

Modified R100RS frame.
This would make make the ultimate frame for an Airhead Cafe Racer, a very kool Scrambler or race bike. A straight, undamaged frame was gusseted to improve strength and handling and the engine was raised in the frame by flipping the front mount and installing the rear mount thru-frame. Steering lock was removed, a /6 style horn mount was added. Etc. These were popular and proven mods during the Airhead era and have also been proven on my road bike. This frame was going to be the base for my next build but the adoption of my Grandson. has changed my plans. This frame was Soda blasted clean and is currently painted gloss black and is ready to ship with clean title. $350 + Ground Shipping or best offer.

See t here:http://s177.photobucket.com/albums/w...Frame%20Build/

Modified 1976 R90/6 Frame:
This frame doesn't have the level of mods that the above R100 frame has but both the frame and the sub-frame have been gusseted and strengthened for improved handling and longevity. The engine is NOT raised but the head area has been stiffened as has the swing arm area, etc. The center stand mounts were repaired using SS inserts and are better than new. This frame does not have side braces but is otherwise identical to what you'll see through the link and is ready for paint.. All of the work on these frames was done by a master bike builder and this one is identical to the frame thats under my personal 1976 /6 R100 custom. If you want a twin shock bike that can tour with a heavy load and handle the curves, this is just the ticket! Ready to ship with a clean title. $250 + Shipping.

See it here: http://s177.photobucket.com/albums/w...ECIAL%20FRAME/

Heres my bike: http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w...EB82010048.jpg

If you are interested in trading, I'm looking for a LWB /5 or /6 seat in good to V-good condition or a “no rust” /6 seat pan with hinges and pin. I'm also looking for a twin shock trailer hitch, trailer, or a set of /6 wire wheels or wheel hubs in good condition.

Thanks for looking!
I'll take the set of valve covers and the louvered panel.

Great prices, thanks.

I spent a long time looking for an RT fairing bracket, and paid a lot more for it than the one you are selling. It was surprisingly hard to find.

Email on the way.