View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 11:22 AM   #46
klaviator OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 5,822
Quote:
Originally Posted by jguerin77 View Post
You are an inspiration for sure. I had a few people kinda chuckle at me for riding a Triumph America 850 from Texas up through the Talimena Scenic Byway in Oklahoma and the Pig Trail in Arkansas saying they would never do such a thing on that "small" of a bike. I am amazed at the journey you are doing on a 250! Very much enjoying the ride report and pictures.

Thank you!

Jill
I can't believe that people chuckle at you for taking trips on "only an 850" Some people just don't have a clue. Too many people get too obsessed with having just the right bike for the trip. A fun trip can be made on almost any bike and in some cases smaller is better and more fun.

Thanks for following along.

BTW, I like your sig line

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloco View Post
Klaviator I live 5 miles from Hungry Mother State Park. Next time you in the area give me a pm and can show you a few rds in the area or ride a few miles with you. I have a big back yard that would be great for a tent if you need to camp.
Nice report that I have been enjoying.
Great area you live in. I'm jealous. I'll try to remember to let you know if I make it back that way. It's such a nice area around there I'm sure I'll make it back some time. I'm always happy to meet fellow inmates. Thanks for following along.

klaviator screwed with this post 07-03-2012 at 02:52 PM
klaviator is online now   Reply With Quote