View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 11:07 AM   #49
Strong Bad
n00balicious

Oddometer: 3,688
Quote:
Originally Posted by eatpasta View Post
cool cool....

I will be very curious to see how the race pans out this time around seeing that it's not being put on by District clubs. I would say that ordinary riders have a much lower chance of being able to race this time because of this.

Any idea as to when they plan on making any kind of announcements about it? I would also like to put a deposit down on a rental before they start getting expensive but that would be foolish if Im not going to get the chance to race....

last time the rental we got was perfect! It came complete with a golf cart.
Perhaps some Hilltopper who knows could chime in but, the Hilltoppers (as a District club) were not the ones who put the race on. However, that doesn't mean that they didn't do all of the physical work!

I would think that the average rider should be more likely to get in this next time around with classes down into Novice. Remember that last time you were SUPPOSED to have been an EXPERT.

Still being told the main power that is, is buried in another project. Don't expect anything soon.

The word is that the rentals prices will remain as off-season rates and not be raised just for this one weekend. There is limited space and getting in early is smart.