View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 09:06 PM   #162
pilo OP
Rhymes with below

Oddometer: 854
Cleaning garage

If any of the prices seem wack and you really want something, make me an offer. I'm pretty flexible except for the HID light.

Vaude and MSR hydro packs. No bladder. Bring some beer and they are yours.

Oneal Pants and shirt. lower pants (size 34) have some melting and the shirt (size M) has some holes but the detachable shorts are in great shape $25

Baja Designs Tecate light. HID spot + Halogen Fill. Includes fork mounts. Great light $225

Chest protectors. MSR $10, Old Blue free or a couple of beers to someone who will use it.

MSR Gear Some rips and tears but usable $20

Gloves - Bring some beer and take your pick. The enduro pros are at least a six pack (size small). All leather and totally brand new. Perfect for the man (or lady) with small hands who wants the retro look.

Magellan GPS 4000 - These things are selling on ebay for $35 but I'm not sure who would buy them unless they are building a museum. It works. $20 or equiv beer if someone wants to play around with it.

Honda OEM style turnsignals. $5/pair for the nice ones. OBO or whatever for the other two.

KTM 950 slightly bent front headpipe. Good for a project. $10 or some beer.

AFAM ATV/Dirt Track bars. Brand new $20

Crate Works Pro XL-C bike box (for shipping bicycles) Used once. These things last forever but also fold flat. $100

KTM 950 ADV rear subframe - bent slightly - good for a project or for using the AL threaded bosses for something - $30

Bars - Azonic prototype doublewall bars. Mounted but never used $30, TAG tall bars, a little bent - Free if you want them.

SIDI SRS Size 10 or a small 10.5 - Very used but still good for a 2nd pair of boots sitting around. $40 OBO
pilo is offline   Reply With Quote