View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 02:57 AM   #10
Jettn Jim OP
This is Liv'n!!!

Oddometer: 1,649
OKAY back from the edge....

Thanx Chad for the GREAT convo we had as like minded Seekers! That E. Vedder song definately fits me well....Thanx for posing it up. And look forward to contacting you in the future.

Like I said soon after starting this RR... I had to do some contemplating to see if I could put down in words what this is really all about???????
For any of you who read my last RR you can kinda get the jist of it there..... I believe I will expand on it more here.....
Just taking my time to feel how I really feel..... Tryin' to spread Joy, Happiness, Love, Fun, Folly and Play... as well as a good Work ethic while making the money to do these fun things and while DOIN' these fun things. Excepting negative/low energy for the balance/learning tool it can be.... It's more than this of course and I'll get to that later, but at least I've decided to get back to it.... todays news from home kinda spurred me along a bit.

Had a longtime friend get murdered over the weekend, shot and drug into his house not to be found for days (rural town out in the country) .... and again it got me to doin' some deeeep introspection about myself, my life, my message and how I can better communicate to the community of life as a whole....
And got me to seek more answers.... more TRUTH..... I'll check back in with ya soon.

On a lighter note............ it's been 7 weeks on the road now and I've ridden from PA to Northern Wash and Idaho, down into Moab then back across into NorCal and Oregon........Pulled a 300lb guy out of a flip and roll over on the Extraterrestrial Highway at 3a.m., helped an ol' boy with a flat on the McGruder, helped another couple stuck in the snow West of Troy... had to put a fawn out of her misery near Kane Creek outside of Moab etc..... met a TON of great people and seen some crazy cooool shit!!!! I'll start rehashing it here now. Been on the road with Parepin agian on and off... and we're head'n Nord 2mro for some 4th of July MADNESS in and where...... we've no damn Idea! But rest assured it will be goooood! Another foray into B.C. seems iminent too.

Can't wait to post up pics of all the KLRWorld/ADVRider friends I've met along the waaaay.

Peace,
JJ

Love of my life Sherri Lynn, not soooo happy I'm leavin'...........
Helping another seeker (NomadGal) along......

Rokklym and Collarbone outside the Motel 8...

Heather who really helped me to start taking notes again and commit to the RR.....

Carol in Alzada MT... Love fer suuure....!^)-

Aaaaahhhh......

Diamond Lake techday at Norris's place......

Me n Desiree' fix'n up Colts quad....

Relaxing with Colt's Mama, Becky and little sister Ruger....

John helping machine parts for NomadGal's Spirit....

In some sticky situations in the Black Forest..... on the McGruder.

Journey's End Revisited......

NOW we're hav'n fun..... Mick decides to ride along for 450mi including a 1hr-15min rip from Dug Bar to the Imnaha store. WooopWooop

92 and young as ever......

More snow.....

MotoMedic, Parepin and Feyela join in the fun.....

And a little of this......

Jettn Jim screwed with this post 07-08-2014 at 07:09 AM
Jettn Jim is offline   Reply With Quote