View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 11:10 AM   #67
mknight OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 344
Quote:
Originally Posted by neduro View Post
This is awesome! Let us know (sorry if I missed it) where we can make a donation online...
Neduro. Thanks for the feedback. I absolutely loved your Dakar report and you of all people can appreciate the effort involved in prepping a bike and participating in an International event, while also keeping folks at home updated and informed. Your story was part of our inspiration for doing this.

I hope it's OK to repost this, but yes, we have some options for people to help support Josh:

* Pay Pal Account = joshknightisde@gmail.com This can be used for any cash donations or payment for T-shirts.

* Tugger Lift Strap Sales - All proceeds of Tugger sales specific to Josh's cause are going straight to him. This is a great win/win for everyone and every off-road rider should try these:

http://www.thetugger.com/

* T-shirt sales - see design earlier in thread. $20 for adult and $15 for youth sizes.

* Open MX Practice and ISDE style fund raiser at our local track (flyer posted earlier in thread).