This friday I bought myself an RD350 and now I'm working on getting it back and ready for the road. I've been putting some serious hours to it these last few days too.
Engine is running and sounds healthy. Compression is VERY good and it starts piss easy. Smokes too much, might have to adjust oilpump.
Wiringharness was/is a mess, but I'm doing my best to fix it. Took off the winkers, less wires is my mantra!
The petrolcarrier has a tiger painted on it, quite ugly, but very well made. This bike has been loved by someone!
All the wires you see here were not connected at one or both ends.
Here I have removed the non used wires.
Caliper was binding, so I took it apart, wiped stuff clean, blew it out and yada yada. Works fine now and is oil tight.
Birds nest reduced by 100%!