View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 08:42 PM   #54
aiMhi OP
Now with Titanium

Oddometer: 680
Quote:
Originally Posted by arraflipper View Post
Your oil sound very interesting and have enjoyed reading about it and what the users are saying. I have a 6 month old BMW 1200 GSA that I am thinking about using the oil in. I will have to check with the dealer to see if the warranty ok using your oil. I would think so but don't wan to loose the warranty. Need to wait till the rings seat a little more before changing oils. It is using just a little, even though it is getting close to 5K miles.
Araflipper - Thanks for the comments. I do this because I like the product and did not believe in having to pay $12 for a quart of synthetic oil that goes to a billion $ company. Obviously at what we are selling it for there is a slim margin on this product and no it does not cover my time, not even close but this has been fun I have to say. Heck maybe we can send a team to Baja and have some real fun! I can dream right?

We recommend to stay with your mfg recommendations. If we can help you or your dealer with any questions please let us know ok. I have tried to disclose all the facts, cerftification data and VOA's about the oil and hope this helps with your decision.

Bern

aiMhi screwed with this post 08-08-2012 at 06:59 PM
aiMhi is offline   Reply With Quote