View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 01:16 PM   #94
klaviator OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 5,464
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueLghtning View Post
The only thing to be aware of is air mattresses don't work so well when its cold out. They often allow the cold air to come through them. Although in the summer, you might be thankful for that.
A warmer sleeping bag and/or mattress cover can take care of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidc83 View Post
Bowling Green rush hour is busy but not bad (unless there is an accident)-3 lanes on each side of I-65 and Bowling Green isnt really that big. Now Nashville, rush hour sucks. I live in Indiana and my wife lives in Florida (work related) and I travel down a few times each year. I have been stopped in stop-go traffic from 20-30 miles north of Nashville to past Murpheesboro (sp?).
Back in 07, I took by little gz250 I had at the time on a 2500 mile trip to Florida and came back up 231 thru Alabama, Tennesee and KY, not too bad of a road except going thru towns and cities with a stop light every block.
Anytime anyone is in southern Indiana (Louisville Ky) area and need a place to pitch a tent let me know. I have 10 acres out in the country surrounded by hundreds of acres of a state forest; no neighbors except for deer, turkey, possums, etc...
You live in Indiana and your wife in Florida? And I thought I had it bad being separated from my wife part of each week by a 175 mile drive.

klaviator is online now   Reply With Quote