View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 07:46 PM   #5
radianrider OP
Adventurer wanna'be

Oddometer: 445
I spotted this old tractor for sale just west of Avon. An old Ferguson. My dad always loved old tractors, so I find it hard to ride by without stopping to acknowledge him. You can see the effects of the drought in this picture. Typically Indiana is really green at this time of year, but the grass gave it up a few weeks ago. Not supposed to be any relief until at least October--that according to the news this a.m.

It was well into the '90's today, but overcast. I rode to Heritage Lake west of Danville. Using the a point and shoot that I haven't used in a while, so the color balance appears to be off a bit.

I have a GoPro now and plan to post some videos, but I needed a mount for it. I looked at the official mount, but thought I could come up with one on my own. Here's the "not-so-pretty" version. Just wanted to see if it would work before investing the effort to make it look good. Unfortunately, I forgot to charge the GoPro, but the mount seemed very steady.

Just noticed that some of the shots taken above show the bike with Superbike bars on it. I really didn't like them, so I went back to the dirtbike bars I had on it last summer. Works out well for the GoPro mount and they are way more comfortable.
radianrider is offline   Reply With Quote