Thread: kubiaks tw650
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 06:50 PM   #87
kubiak OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 4,810
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpencerCompton View Post
Having owned both the f650 and a tdub, I think Kubiak hit the nail on the head with his latest creation. I was forced to sell the f650 last year to relieve finical tensions. My TW is my only street legal vehicle at the moment and absolutely love it! If I could wrangle an F650 back into the stable I would be content without owning a 4 wheeled hard sided motorycle(until winter comes around and it stays below 0 degrees for weeks on end.)
im putting the tw wheel you sold me to good use! i couldnt be happier with the way it turned out. it even stopped me from looking at all the new bikes for my next dream bike! im just enjoying the bike with the tw wheel for now while i test it for durability i have put about 700 hard miles on it so far with no problems. i cant believe how cheap new parts are for the tw wheel are, i bought new sealed bearings for under 3 bucks each from allballs, new factory spoke kit for about 30 bucks and going to get some new brake shoes for 15 bucks. im keeping the drum brake setup now too!
kubiak is offline   Reply With Quote