View Single Post
Old 07-27-2012, 12:06 AM   #42
biggles0449
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 177
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodovitch View Post
from Enduro 21's facebook thingie:

"Preparations are well underway in deepest Wales for Simon Pavey's assault on Dakar 2013. On a perfect mid summer's eve, Simon puts his factory spec Ohlins suspenders through their paces..."

"Team Delta Kunststoffe Husqvarna UK - TE 449 SPR - Ohlins FTR Suspension Testing - Images Šthatcamerakid.com 2012"

Looks like '13 is the year of the Brits

Sam Sunderland, Si, Jenny, Lyndon, Stan... who did I miss?

Well.... ive got my fingers crossed for a couple of mates that are scheduled to ride with Stan and Lyndon..they're just waiting to see if their letters are thumbs up, or thumbs down..As they were sent to Stan's house and he's been in France all week, they have to wait until he gets home this weekend! Poor buggers..

There is one other Brit, Paul Jay, who got the news this week, he will be riding with Honda Europe. I think Craig Bounds had applied too, but not heard any updates recently.. last I heard he was selling everything that wasn't nailed down and looking for a used 450rr..!

Havent heard of any others just yet, but potentially 10 riders in total would be fantastic news for a Brit contingent!