View Single Post
Old 07-28-2012, 07:53 AM   #19
bigalow OP
Adventurer

Oddometer: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apostolos View Post
[FONT=Helvetica]I just had my 800GS (2010 18k miles) in for warranty repair of the coolant pump that was leaking more and more from the weep hole.
coolant pump? or are you referring to the tool used by the shop? I hope I don't have a larger issue than a simple flush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conrad View Post
Hey Bigalow, any updates?
the overheating issue was fixed when the dealership flushed the coolant system - at my expense.

After seeing the above information, I may have to attempt that on my own in the future. I emailed corporate regarding my two issues and got a form mail back stating that someone would call me. No one has...

To top things off, the dealership was less than professional and in no way helpful when I picked up my bike yesterday. They told me they needed 10-15 to 'put the bike back together' when I came to get it and that they would come get me when it was ready. They let me sit there for an hour before I ended up asking them for a update on it. They were like 'uh, yeah, I think it's ready.' Awesome service there at Foothills BMW ::: sarcasm :::
bigalow is offline   Reply With Quote