View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012, 06:52 PM   #5
ontic

Oddometer: 1,048
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airhead Wrangler View Post
I kinda like the denfield police seats. I've never sat on one, so can't comment on the comfort, but I like the fact that they're a little longer than most solo seats and give you a little more scooting around space. Kind of a solo-and-a-half seat.
I've got one on my 90/6. I love it. Touring seat par excellence. They definitely are a solo-and-a-bit seat allowing a bit of a shift around on long rides. Compared to the solo seat on my G/S, the denfield seat is more a a seat you sit in, rather than something you straddle over- but being nice and flat you can slide around a bit and don't get locked into position or anything.
Comfortable and look just right to my eyes.

I wish someone made a foam moulding for it though. I re-foamed mine myself and although it is comfortable still for me, it is pretty clapped out already- I used foam that just isn't going to last too long. Next time I might try buying one of the G/S single seat foam mouldings from siebenrock, and then trim it and add on to it in order to get it to fit the denfield pan and cover.
ontic is offline   Reply With Quote