View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012, 06:18 AM   #15
radianrider OP
Adventurer wanna'be

Oddometer: 462
So, one of the perks of being in higher ed is the time available to ride in the summer. Our youngest is still in high school, but Avon, in its wisdom, has decided to go to a "balanced" schedule. School started yesterday--August 1st. His cross country practice didn't end until 5:45, so I was footloose and fancy free.

He gets his license this week, so I won't be on dad-taxi duty anymore. More time to ride!

Put about 100 miles on the bike...took almost no pictures. I was riding a ridge line that extends south and west out of Mooresville, IN. The roads are very twisty and very narrow. No shoulders to speak of, so stopping to take pix can get a bit tricky.

I did get this one of the courthouse in Martinsville, IN. Just missed the perp walk that occurred just after I put the camera away. Turns out that the white van is a prisoner transport vehicle.

Did grab some lunch

Hit a vintage rider meet up on Tuesday in Brownsburg. Got a few shots:

Familiar view for XS650 riders

Some are works in progress

Naked GL1000

Suzuki GT380

Went riding after the meet up and got this one. Seems to perfectly illustrate why photogs call late afternoon "the golden hours." No editing done on the shot to change the color of the light.

radianrider screwed with this post 05-30-2013 at 03:08 AM
radianrider is offline   Reply With Quote