Thread: The F800GS Seat
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012, 07:15 PM   #267
Hucker
Lost

Oddometer: 672
Awhile back, I contacted Renazco about doing a custom seat for me. I tried the SeatConcepts one (Xmas special) for about 5,000 miles. While way better than the stocker, it isnt for me. Renazco is going to do a "production" run of 800GS seats with an anticipated release within a couple of weeks. When I say production, James told me that he is so busy making customs seats for a ton of 800GS owners that are all almost identical in nature. Therefore, he is going to make a run of those seats and be able to turn around requests pretty quickly. Hope I'm not stealing his thunder by posting this, just want to spread the word for those who are in the same boat as me. He said I am more than welcome to wait for a custom build date (was scheduling for November when I talked to him at the end of June). But based on the consultation on the phone, he said his new seat would be exactly what he would build for me anyways. So, I'm going to give it a shot...

Checked in this week via email and they said they need a few more weeks to get them out...then info would be available on their website and they would send me an email to order up.
Hucker is offline   Reply With Quote