08-04-2012, 11:53 PM
Joined: Jan 2008
BREAKING NEWS!!!..... JAHATZ RACING INTERNATIONAL proudly presents... Our maiden breakthru event brought by us for all of us offroad enthusiasts... To be held on the concluding weekend of Sept holidays..7-9 Sept 2012...
- A 3D2N event filled with glorious food, offroad ride comprising of d hardcore, semi-hardcore & open trails of Terengganu.
- As our committed recce/organising team still in the final stages of tweaking the teething issues on d routes,foods & snooze...
- Your support and response is greatly appreciated as we need to get the numbers right to deliver the unforgetable ride.
- Bike and riders transport will be provided to n fro. Accomodation to accomodate all participants and that includes the stomach department is in the package.
- Designated marshalls will be stationed at the designated locations along the proposed 100-150km offroad route and that includes the marshalls on wheels.
- Logistic back-ups on 4x4 will be avaible for those in need of petrol, tools, spareparts & 1st aid kit as and when needed.
- All further infos will be made available in due course.Watch this space...
- Kindly RSVP over this channel to all who wants to be a part of this breathtaking event!
For those who have been away from the sport and very much itching for a good ride, look no further and do start psyching up ur mental engines and go ahead with the design of ur offroad enduro track on ur desk with ur pens rulers...etc just as the pic shows...
As a non-profitable group that we are, a small token fee for participants will be expected and that shud cover all costs involved(transport,accom,food. ..etc).
Lets together make this a success and after all,WE ALL LOOK THE SAME WITH OUR HELMETS ON!
*R.S.V.P...A.S.A.P here for those interested..Rumba thanx!!
by Abdul Ra'uf VP of Jahatz Racing International!
This trip is for all levels, as long as you want to ride, have a decent ride, and seeking an adventure!
Do not hesitate to contact yours trully for any inquiries.
The itinerary for the AWESOME event.
Friday 7 Sep 2012
0800hrs Meet up at Shell Petrol Station Johor for loading up of bikes.
0930hrs Depart up North
1230hrs Lunch at own expense and Friday Prayers
1430hrs Depart for Terengganu
1900hrs Arrival at Rumah Rehat Pasir Raja Dungun, Distribution of Chalet Keys
2000hrs Dinner, Distribution of Goodie Bag and Briefing
2130hrs Unload and prepare bikes for ride
2230hrs RnR thru the night
Saturday 8 Sep 2012
0800hrs Final Briefing and gearing up
0900hrs Ride Commence
1200hrs Lunch at Sungai Loh
1400hrs Ride On
1700hrs Scenic stop at Hutan Lipur Cemurong Waterfall
1830hrs Back at Chalet and Clean Up
1900hrs Dinner, BBQ and Entertainment…… All nite Long
Sunday 9 Sep 2012
0800hrs Loading up of Bikes
0930hrs Checking out
1000hrs Move out
1230hrs Lunch at own Expense
1400hrs Depart to Johore
1830hrs Arrival at Shell Johore, Unloading of bikes
1900hrs Event officially End
THE COST FOR PARTICIPATION OF THIS EVENT + NEW FRIENDS, GREAT COMPANY + GREAT ADVENTURE + AWESOME FOOD IS GOING FOR ONLY SGD$135.
1) Participants must be equipped with personal gears eg helmets, goggles, boots, suits, guards
2) Participants are advised to get travelling insurance.
3) Participants are to bring own tools, spare tubes and parts, if any.
4) All bikes must be checked and service prior to this event.
5) Organizers are not responsible over any injuries, mishaps and death sustained throughout the event, even though we will definitely assist in all areas.
Payment to POSB Savings Account number 056-53558-6.
Once payment has been made, MMS/Whatsapp receipt to hp number 91898791 (Arin Escada @ Cikgu Nuraini).
Please include name of rider, account number(if MMS/Whatsapp not available) and date of transfer.
We will also need your IC/Passport number and blood type to submit to the relevent authorities.
Payment must be made in full. No refund of payment if rider intends to cancel the trip.
Roamer, Wanderer, Nomad, Vagabond, Call me what you will