View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 03:23 PM   #29
BRUTSQD OP
2 scoops of stupid

Oddometer: 285
McRuss - Kerry County is coming up, probably the most beautiful views from the Dingle peninsula and all the way down and around the ring. Love Kerry County even if the people there talk waaay too fast

Live2ridetahoe - Good to see another male RN, our profession needs all the testosterone we can get...

Squonker - A quick impression of the tiger vs the gs.. I would say the tiger is faster(I think), smoother throttle and has suspension that really likes tarmac. The GS is a little snappier w the throttle at low speeds, lower center of gravity and feels to me more like my xr650l with the low speed balancing and suspension. Only complaint is the style of buttons they used for the horn and turn indicators, not ergonomically friendly, practically have to look down every time to use, not a natural location or action. The biggest reasons why I went with the gs were it's an older design that theoretically has most of the bugs worked out, they already had a helluva track record for longevity and of course who can beat the esthetics of the triple black

Ok, sorry, got sidetracked.
BRUTSQD is offline   Reply With Quote