View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 09:20 PM   #5
8gv OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,247
Pictures vs words...

I understand many of you inmates are more accustomed to looking at pictures rather than reading words. It comes from the early days of reading your dad's glossy magazines from the back of his closet. I may disappoint you somewhat in that we really didn't take that many pics.

You see, the trouble is that all those generous inmates who post epic pics of epic rides take time away from their rides to provide other inmates with entertainment. They have spoiled us all.

I realized a few things early in our ride:

1) If I'm going to keep stopping to snap pics, I'll never get there.
2) If I'm always busy framing the shot, it seems too much like work to me and I'm retired now.
3) I can't get my friggin' iPhone to operate wearing a glove so that's an extra step every time I want to capture a memory.

So if this report is light on pics, I apologize and respectfully suggest that you go ride your own ride and take your own pics. Just remember to bring something you can operate with a gloved hand!

Gratuitous pic to keep the numbers up:

He wanted to hitchhike but in spite of his obvious Kawasaki greeness, Garth and I agreed not to pick up any more strays when we go riding.

8gv screwed with this post 08-15-2012 at 07:52 PM
8gv is offline   Reply With Quote