Please contribute your finds.
To remind you, we are looking for:
- no campsites; that is a separate topic, well covered on ADVrider.
- decent quality (please, no places where you'd be afraid to walk barefoot on the floor - BTDT): from mid-range up to upscale.
- restaurant/bar on site or within walking distance. Once I have my gear off, I don't want to suit up for dinner. Plus, I like my alcohol in the evening: no riding afterwards.
- nice atmosphere a plus. It would be nice if other motorcyclists frequented the place - but, not hardcore one-percenters / wannabees. There are a few "biker-taverns" where I live and, boy, I do find them really scary.
- secure parking for motorcycles (backyard, shed, etc).
Just reply in this thread
and I'll update listings in the original post
Levain is maintaining a map of the locations
The list is growing in size, thankfully, and I will re-sort it - either alphabetically or by region, not sure yet what's most convenient.