swimmer
armchair asshole

Oddometer: 3,742
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedySteve View Post
Howdy Folks -

Ride Name: Chiricahua National Monument loop
Date: August 12, 2012
Meeting time: ?? depends on interest. 0730 is the latest we should be riding eastbound.
Meeting location:?? depends on interest and where folks live. I think the waffle house at Grant & I10 for the folks on the west side, and maybe highway 83 & I10 for the east side folks.
Estimated Length of Ride: 350-400 miles, all day long :). Weather permitting, we may be altering the route to stay dry, or put us back on pavement/interstate before sundown.
Difficulty: meh, I'm on a 600 pound bike that I've owned for 2 weeks, and will have a passenger. I generally ride a swift pace and get into some fun places. Nothing too technical, but the pace could be swift.
Notes: bring food and ample water. We typically do cliff bars/granola for lunch, and grab a quick meal from some place in the mid-late afternoon. Not many places for food along the way, but we always find something! And, I typically fail to budget much time for food.

T
Cheers!

Have a good ride. This would have been a good ride for me but not quite enough notice.
swimmer is offline   Reply With Quote