View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 05:09 PM   #82
Fearless of Falling
1Bonehead's Avatar
Joined: Sep 2010
Location: Marylanstain
Oddometer: 1,113
OK my question:
I own a CRE250. A mtorcycle factory converted Honda CR 250. It has its own vin number and not a honda VIN.

Could I get a Vermont title and plates for it then retitle here in MD? Since it is a 1995 should I wait until next year or go with the vin check and get a Vermont title anyway?

I want to make it a street legal 2 stroker
1Bonehead is offline   Reply With Quote