View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 06:04 AM   #7
DesertSurfer OP
Tail sprayin

Oddometer: 1,190
Part 4- Descending down Santa Margarita Peak into the wine valley of Rancho Santa Margarita and into Temecula.

Taking a sometimes closed gated road off of Santa Margarita Truck trail on a southern section of Tenaja truck trail that leads down into De Luz falls.

A ridge overlooking the fertile growing regions of Rancho Santa Margarita, De Luz Ranchos and Fallbrook beyond.

One of many private mediterranean styled villas hidden away in a tiny corner of Rancho Santa Margarita complete with acreages of citrus groves, avocados and vineyards.

Curved unimproved country backroads connect the numerous vineyards through out this agricultural wonderland.

Winding down the end of the first day's ride arriving in the wineries and their resorts in the valley of Temecula. There are a wide range or accommodations from low end motor lodges like Quality Inn Suites to luxury resorts like South Coast Winery Resort... one of my personal favorites.

After a long day's adventure ride, kick back and enjoy your choice of over 28 different wines grown and bottled right on the South Coast Resort's property.

Afterwards stay at one of their private luxury suites situated in the center of their vineyard where you can lounge amoung the rows of vines from a private back patio.

Continue along this ride report as we discover the secrets of this Mediterranean climated hidden jewel nestled along the Pacific...

DesertSurfer screwed with this post 08-18-2012 at 07:57 AM
DesertSurfer is offline   Reply With Quote