View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 07:54 AM   #77
LuluOfDenver
The peanut gallery.

Oddometer: 225
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbot View Post
Thanks, Red Bud. I think. Did I leave the word bike off or is that what you fixed? I almost always type too fast. By now you all can also tell I rarely proof read what I type, ADD and

(Squirrel)

Dyslexia make fore some interesting typos. Add two that, I never learned to spell.

On with the story. We get to the WestFest location mid afternoon. Have to find a place to set up a tent. It had rained a fair amount over the previous days so it was easy to determine where all the runoff goes. Exactly to all the remaining level spots. I noticed this really flat area that appeared to drain well and for some reason no one had set up there. It was large enough to hold three tents. We staked our claim and started to set up right as the rain began.

It did mean however that the dance floor would become unavailable. Fortunately someone had an enclosed trailer wired for sound that worked better given the weather. I hear even Buddy Holly made an appearance.
A dance floor and loud music--it's the only thing RMAR was missing. Drinking and dancing--what could go wrong.

Nice pic. I need to find out more about West Fest from you. Since I live here, I should be hitting that one up too.

GIRL ON A MOTORBIKE
Http://louisesbmwbike.blogspot.com
LuluOfDenver is offline   Reply With Quote